OC missing the fall planting season

Use this forum to discuss lilies (Lilium species).

Moderator: Chris_W

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

OC missing the fall planting season

Post by oldcoot »

Chris, OC looked at your beautiful selection of Liliums for fall. Mercy they are pretty . OC wanted some of every one of them , but not being able to plant or water, he will just have to check this forum next year to see what he missed out on. DO POST PHOTOS so that the Old Coot named John call have a lilium fix....................
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Re: OC missing the fall planting season

Post by Chris_W »

Hi John,

Sorry you will miss out planting, but don't worry, we will post pictures. I have some pictures saved up from the summer too, so I'll be sure to post those this winter too :D

Take care, and great to see you visiting :D

Chris
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Awwww John....Couldn't Joy just pot you up a couple so you could smell a few??

Hugs!!!!!!!! :cool:

I love seeing you, too!! :cool:
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Post by oldcoot »

Thanks Lucy. OC wishes he could but Joy said no more pots in the house. Maybe next spring I can Plant some in pots. I'd still have to water and the Sun Deck (glassed in) has no air conditioning so heat for me would still be a factor. Looks like a good crop of Iris and saw some pretty dayllies through the window this summer. Maybe I can get Joy to pull some blooms next summer for me to photograph..........OC
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply