More flowers from the garden

Use this forum to discuss full shade plants and shade gardening.

Moderators: Chris_W, Robyn

doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

More flowers from the garden

Post by doublemom2 »

More things are looking good today, and I just noticed a bunch of things waking up in my unheated greenhouse. The potted hostas in there are coming up, my dozens of arisaema babies are coming out, japanese maple seedlings are getting leaves, fritillarias from seed are waking up... I love it!!!

These are just pix from my garden... I'm about to have to water if it doesn't rain in the next day or two, and I've already had to water my outside container plants because they are bone dry. Yep, that's the soggy wet Pacific Northwest winter for ya!!! Yeah, RIGHT!!!! :evil:
Attachments
This photo is a bit off, it's not such a lemon yellow, but more of a creamy yellow.  I think I'm going to like this one :)
This photo is a bit off, it's not such a lemon yellow, but more of a creamy yellow. I think I'm going to like this one :)
Thanks to KellieD for this new beauty - Can you believe that color of blue???
Thanks to KellieD for this new beauty - Can you believe that color of blue???
Cyclamen coum 022705.jpg
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
shadylanejewel
USDA Zone: 8a

Post by shadylanejewel »

WOW Andi :o - Love that Bendiction

Definitely have to find one now!

We finally had the rain return late last night and most of today. :D I too had to water last week.

The forecast is for rain til Friday and then warming up to the low 70's for Sunday. :o

Here are a few of my blooms.
Attachments
Hellebore RH 2005 02 26.jpg
Hellebore 2005 02 28.jpg
Last edited by shadylanejewel on Mar 06, 2005 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Julie

"To Plant a Seed is a Noble Deed - Propagation is Conservation" Norman C. Deno, Professor Emeritus of Chemistry
insam

Post by insam »

'Le Max Creme' is a nice plant. I received on bare root a couple of summers ago, but of course it died trying to deal with the transplant in our heat. Funny thing is the company never indicated it was bare root. I would maybe order H x hybridus bare root. Then again, it's always possible that I'm the one who killed it :-? But I do recall watering it a couple of times. :wink:
New Topic Post Reply