More Phots from Jack Perry

Use this forum to discuss full shade plants and shade gardening.

Moderators: Chris_W, Robyn

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

More Phots from Jack Perry

Post by oldcoot »

This Wandering Jew is in frontg of Jack's shaded bed...

Posted for Jack
Attachments
Wandering Jew Border-JP.jpg
Wandering Jew Border-JP.jpg (17.97 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
ICGardner

Post by ICGardner »

OC- Is this wandering jew a perennial in your neck of the woods????? Very pretty! I have several different jew plants but in Iowa, I have to bring them in in the winter.
oldcoot

I have some on my deck

Post by oldcoot »

that I bring in. I did plant some outside after I saw Jack's, but have sent this on to him. Will ask for a response..
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
oldcoot

Jack replied

Post by oldcoot »

Bless his heart, he is too shy to post, so O.C. is doing it for him. He said that in our zone, 7b that it is considered a perennial, but doubts that it WOULD be in Iowa. Better bring it in. O.C. is going to leave some out and see if it REALLY WILL come back, If so, he will plant some MORE outside next year.......

Good Luck, John
ICGardner

Post by ICGardner »

OC- Haven't you convinced Jack that we are all a freindly bunch around here and that he would be welcomed to join in????? :D :D Thanks for your response about the jew plant.
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Nice picture, Jack!! So, are you a lurker? (someone who just looks/reads and doesn't post) Don't be shy.....If Old Coot can do it, so can you!!

You think that helped Coot? :D
oldcoot

Lucy, I even set him up

Post by oldcoot »

when I went down to see him, with a bookmark of the index page. Make him access it so I was sure he could. I bet if he DOES go digital next year, we will see LOTS of his pictures. His yard is beautiful. But then it should be, he and tempie have been living in the same house 34 YEARS. Has done a LOT of work around it and it shows.

Tht Old Coot named John
New Topic Post Reply