My Page Ginger

Each member may create their own topic to this forum where they can then post plant lists, personal information pages, and/or photographs to share with other members. Please limit your entry to one topic per member. No selling allowed.
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

My Page Ginger

Post by Ginger »

Hello all. Well where to begin?

I was born in California (Owens Valley) and moved to Oklahoma when I was 8. Married my high school sweetheart and had my first daughter at 17,had another daughter, then divorced. I married my current husband 22 years ago and we are very happy. He has a daughter from a previous marriage so all in all we have 3 daughters who have given us 4 grandchildren. I have 3 boxers ,1 cocker spaniel and 1 cat. I love dogs and have had at least one all my life. I cannot imagine life without a dog in it.
I have always loved to garden but until recently my dogs ruled the yard and anything I planted was promptly pulled or dug up by the dogs. This last summer I was able to fence the back half of my yard seperatley from the front and now I can make gardens! I had 2 Hosta when I joined this forum last June and I now have 14 or so. Most of them given to me by my favorite Hosta Fairy Robin! I also like many other types of flowers, and I am learning more and more about them everyday! This is such a great place to get advice because there are so many people with various types of expertise on so many topics!
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Hosta List

Post by Ginger »

Here is my Hosta list, These are what I have, I want everything else!
Updated 5-2010

Hosta:

Lemon Lime
Hyden Sunset
Queen Josephine
Royal Standard
Ventricosa Aueromarginata
Abba Dabba Do
Winfield Gold
Serendipity
Sea Dream
Potomoc Pride
Halcyon
Ventricosa
Grand Tiara
Golden Tiara
June
Fragrent Blue
Bridal Veil
Dream Weaver
Enterprise
Empress WU
Majesty
Cameo
Sum & Substance
Fire Island
Francee
Pauls Glory
Second Wind

Lilies

Red Dragon (Asiatic)
Tiny Todd
Tiny Athlete
Tiny Sensation
Golden Splendor ( I think it is alive, its the one the dog dug up)

Hibiscus

Pink Swirl
The red one ..I don't remember the name... it is old, like me :lol:

Ginger
New Topic Post Reply