My Page: Whis4ey

Each member may create their own topic to this forum where they can then post plant lists, personal information pages, and/or photographs to share with other members. Please limit your entry to one topic per member. No selling allowed.
whis4ey

My Page: Whis4ey

Post by whis4ey »

Sam Whiskey here :)
Shy, reserved, dull, boring, ugly, old fart :-?
Witty, intelligent, sauve, sophisticated, debonair, handsome :-?
I doubt if I could answer to any of those, but no doubt there are those on this forum who would have a word or two to say about that :lol: :lol: :lol:
A lawyer by profession, I took to gardening in 1974 when I bought the land to build my present home. It has been an escalating adventure from then until now. It is truly amazing how little I still know about gardening even after all that time, but then I suppose we learn (and keep learning) every day of our lives
In my younger days I have played guitar with the Irish Showbands (shared a stage with Roy Orbinson and the Rolling Stones to name drop just two :)) with an Irish Folk Group, and with a C & W band. I write songs (words and music), and poetry for my own enjoyment, and have written a book about my adventures in building a Japanese garden. I lost all of my poetry last year on a computer crash (I think someone was trying to tell me something :))
I was married to Wonderwoman in 1968 (seems just like yesterday :lol: )
My real name is (oops ... not allowed to say on the internet :o ) and I enjoy cooking and a good red wine.
I can't think of anything else ...........
Sam
Fujiyama Japanese Garden

If everyday I have a laugh I add one minute to my life, then surely I will live forever
Hun Ki Dory
(famous Japanese philosopher :)
thy
USDA Zone: 7

Post by thy »

Do you want any comments :-?
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
whis4ey

Post by whis4ey »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ye fink any are needed?
Sam
Fujiyama Japanese Garden

If everyday I have a laugh I add one minute to my life, then surely I will live forever
Hun Ki Dory
(famous Japanese philosopher :)
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

Ye left out "full of the Blarney" :lol: :wink:
New Topic Post Reply