I`m a newbee here!

Each member may create their own topic to this forum where they can then post plant lists, personal information pages, and/or photographs to share with other members. Please limit your entry to one topic per member. No selling allowed.
stampit3d

I`m a newbee here!

Post by stampit3d »

I`m from south/central MI and have become a hosta fan within the last 6-7 years. I have over 500 of them in my gardens....but only probably 20 different varieties.
Some of your hosta lists make me envious!!! :-)
I just visited Hallson`s Gardens yesterday (twice as a matter of fact!) Can`t wait to go back and buy more Hostas there....the guy there is GREAT. He knows EVERYTHING there is to know about them and is so friendly and helpful.
I`m looking forward to getting to know ya`ll here!
Linda
Linda
"HAPPY HOSTA HAVEN"
I never met a Hosta I did`nt like!
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

A big hearty welcome to you, Linda!! I just finished putting a welcome message for you on the Welcome Forum. :)
I'm assuming that you live very close to Hallson's? How lucky you are!! Chris and Brian are wonderful people. Always so helpful, infomative, and welcoming. They are in the process of planning the Hallson Get Together which will be the weekend of Aug. 5th. It would be great for you to come by and meet many of the forum members that are online here that will be attending. :) One of the best things about Chris and Brian's business is that they stand by what they sell. They have the best customer service of any nursery I know. Just check out their rating at the Garden Watchdog site! They are listed in the top 30 companies for customer satisfaction. :) And Chris has become quite the authority on the Hosta Virus X (HVX) that has become pretty much a world wide epidemic. He really stays on top of things and watches and tests the hostas that he sells. Hallson's is definitely a good place to buy hostas.
Anyway...welcome again. Hope to see you posting on here often. :wink: :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply