Could you help me with an ID ?

Each member may create their own topic to this forum where they can then post plant lists, personal information pages, and/or photographs to share with other members. Please limit your entry to one topic per member. No selling allowed.
got the hosta bug

Could you help me with an ID ?

Post by got the hosta bug »

Hi gang,

This is one of the first hostas I ever bought...well before I got the hosta collecting bug. As I was not collecting at the time I threw out the plant tag. I'm fairly sure it's a relatively common variety but thought I'd "throw it out there" to you folks before I spend hours trying to locate it on the internet.

Many thanks
Hosta collector with 800 different named hostas. Have gardens in both Vancouver B.C. and Seattle Washington.
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

I don't see a pic attached to this post?? :???:

Plus...I think you'll get a much better response if you post this inquiry in the hosta forum. Lots more will see it there and might be able to ID it for you........once there is a pic with it, of course. :lol: :wink:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
got the hosta bug

Getting use to the system

Post by got the hosta bug »

Not sure how I accidently posted this in the journal section....and without a picture to boot....ooophs !!!
Hosta collector with 800 different named hostas. Have gardens in both Vancouver B.C. and Seattle Washington.
New Topic Post Reply