My Page: Angelily

Each member may create their own topic to this forum where they can then post plant lists, personal information pages, and/or photographs to share with other members. Please limit your entry to one topic per member. No selling allowed.
angelily

My Page: Angelily

Post by angelily »

I live in Central Illinois, near Lincoln. I enjoy gardening and landscaping. My best friend Leni (she lives just across the alley behind me) and I share a huge addiction to daylilies. I also have a good size pond with several goldfish. I have done some hybridizing daylilies, and have 11 that have grown and bloomed. That was a very exciting time, just waiting for them to bloom and see them for the first time. I plan on registering a few of them hopefully soon. I have at last count around 50 - 60 different daylilies. I have a few hostas, and other perennial plants. I have plans to make a few new flowerbeds this fall. They are mostly in the shade so any shade loving plant ideas other than hostas would be appreciated. I plan to get more hostas so plants that grow well with hostas would be what I would be looking for.

My Daylily List:

Abstract Art
Autumn Wood
Avante Garde

Bayport
Black - eyed Stella
Bonanza
Bright Sunset
Brutus

Cherry Cheeks
Cherry - Eyed Pumpkin
Chorus Line
Crimson Pirate
Chicago Apache
Corryton Pink
Custard Candy

Dallas Star
Dresden Beauty

Evening Gown
Exalted Ruler

Fairy Tale Pink
Frans Hal

Happy Returns
Howdy

Islesworth

Joan Senior

Karen Sue

Lady Lucille
Little Joy

Miss Jessie
Miss Tinkerbell
My Melinda
Mamas Cherry Pie

Northport

Pardon Me
Pink Puff
Prairie Blue Eyes
Purple D' Oro
Purple Magic

Real Wind
Red Ribbons
Royal Palace Prince

Siloam Bo Peep
Siloam Ury Winneford
Stella D' Oro
Swirling Water
Sayville
Strawberry Candy

Touch of Summer

Yellow Bouquet

Zella Virginia

HOSTAS:
Sum and Substance
I have two others I have no ID on.

other perennial plants I have:
Columbine ( red, pink, purple)
Tall Garden Phlox - purple
Bees Balm - purple
2 Hydrangeas - Blue and Red -Well they are supposed to bloom those colors, but the blue one was pink, yes I know why and the other was a dark pink.
Tulips
Daffodils
Hyacinths
Creeping Phlox
Purple Coneflower
Clematis - purple one and red one
Iris - several different colors

All of these are in my front yard, because we have a huge dog in the backyard that will chew on them and pee on them, so plants do not survive well in the backyard. We built a wooden fence and put chicken wire on the inside just to keep him out of my veg. garden.

waterlilies in the pond

[/b]