HVX gets it's own Forum

Discuss Hosta Virus X and share pictures and information on this ever increasing threat to hosta growing.

Moderators: redcrx, Chris_W

wholyhosta

HVX gets it's own Forum

Post by wholyhosta »

Hey, Chris

Great idea! Look at all the posts on this topic!

I might still post on the hosta forum to keep it (HVX issue)front and center.

Bill Meyer has kept the topic active on hostapix lately- the more the focus, the more the reaction, and then action. I credit you and others active about this with the response that all these posts is causing- people are concerned, scared and starting to really pay attention! It's not been much fun raining on everone's parade for the last several years, eh?!! I have felt like a meany myself, with just my small bit of involvement!

I tried to post my photo of virused H. Lunar Eclipse- couldn'teven get it to attach! My daughter or 15 year old son will help me in the morning with it.

Brenda
John

Post by John »

Good idea Chris, starting a forum just on the topic of HVX--convenient to be able to find all the information in one place. I wonder if there is a possibility of a FAQ page or something as well for those who come here 'late' and it is all new to them?
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

Hi John,

I started writing a FAQ page last night and hope to finish it tonight. That was my thought, too, that it would help to answer questions for people who don't know about it yet.

Thanks for the feedback!

Chris
New Topic Post Reply