Gold Edger and Striptease with HVX ?

Discuss Hosta Virus X and share pictures and information on this ever increasing threat to hosta growing.

Moderators: redcrx, Chris_W

Sunny

Gold Edger and Striptease with HVX ?

Post by Sunny »

Chris I just found this site after posting on garden web...I would like to see what others think of these plants...the seller thought that maybe they had a nutrient deficiency. What do you think?
Attachments
Striptease
Striptease
Hosta.jpg (9.82 KiB) Viewed 2286 times
Gold Edger
Gold Edger
H.jpg (8.43 KiB) Viewed 2286 times
Gold edger
Gold edger
gold edger.JPG (9.67 KiB) Viewed 2286 times
Sunny

thanks

Post by Sunny »

Chris I see that you found my post on garden web and cofirmed what I thought about these having HVX... I will keep them potted up and use them at our MG meeting so I can do a teaching about HVX and have real live visuals!!
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Glad you got your answer, sunny, but sorry that Chris did confirm your suspicions about HVX. :(
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Sunny

hxv

Post by Sunny »

Joan~ I will use the three hostas I have found with HVX to teach people about HVX. I have them in pots no where near my hostas,SO I will have live examples this year and I will photograph them very well and use photos next year to use when I do my teaching!!
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Good for you! People need to see what it is they should be keeping their eyes out for. Don't suppose you could visit all the garden centers in the box stores and educate their employees and managers??? :lol:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply