Heuchera Beauty Color

Discuss and share pictures of plants in the genus Heuchera and the hybrid genus Heucherella, commonly known as coral bells and foamy bells.
thy
USDA Zone: 7

Heuchera Beauty Color

Post by thy »

I was just browsing.. no, did not want one more heuchera,. then why did I look :roll:

So, I found a very beautiful pic of heuchera Beauty Color and have to ask ... HOW IS IT :lol: I sit as beautuful as it look ??

Pia
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
KellieD

Post by KellieD »

Doublemom owns that one and it is indeed gorgeous!!
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

It's a really nice one, but keep in mind that the bright red edge to the leaves is only temporary in the fall or in colder weatherl it's not like that year round.

It's one worth having, in my opinion :) This photo is from a couple of years ago, but gives you a good idea of the coloring.

Andi
Attachments
Heuchera Beauty Color 062603.jpg
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
thy

Post by thy »

:wink: You did it...sending an order :lol:
Why did I knew someone would talk me into it :roll:

Mentioning it would be even more beautiful in cold summers was the tricker... we do have some very nasty summers every 8 or so year.. and I am in big troubles those years
Pia :lol:
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
Garden_of_Mu

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

That is too pretty! I left almost all my heucheras behind since they came from Andi originally anyway. I figured I could beg and plead for starts again when we got the new garden going. :) Between Andi and Kellie I am toatally hooked on them!
~ Mike

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Theodore Geisel, aka Dr.
Seuss
John

Post by John »

I have 'Beauty Color' from Andi as well, and love it. It is unique with that wonderful edging and gorgeous coloring. You NEED it!
doublemom2

Post by doublemom2 »

Mike - You know where i live :) And all of your babies are settled in very nicely next to Kellie's babies, so they're out in the veggie garden having a party together :)

My all-time favorite so far has been Marmalade, but I just came home from the NW Garden Show with 'Mardi Gras', it's unlike any other that I've ever seen :)

Andi
Andi
Kas

Post by Kas »

Oh you got it, Andi! I looked at it like you told me, but thought it looked too weird and not weird enough at the same time. But I did get that little golden oxalis and Heather was so excited. "Is it for me? Oh! Thank you!" She is so darn cute! It was great seeing you, Andi! Thanks for my birthday Bunnera 'Looking Glass'! I can't wait to get it planted.

Kas
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; and inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
doublemom2

Post by doublemom2 »

I hope you like Looking Glass, the Brunneras are also really nice plants because the slugs don't touch them.

As for our lunch conversation, thank you for a much-needed comedy-relief break :) Tell Ray that any time he needs to practice sparring, he's welcome to come over here and practice with a GIRL! LOL!!!

Andi
Last edited by doublemom2 on Jun 08, 2006 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andi
Kas

Post by Kas »

I'll tell him! But I think he would rather shoot airsoft guns at slugs!

Kas
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; and inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
newhostaaddict

Post by newhostaaddict »

sounds like i need to snuggle up with andi....lol....jill
John

Post by John »

Was looking at mine today, gorgeous coloring. Especially noticed that even the dead leaves turn a beautiful candy-apple red color!

Andi/doublemom has certainly make more of us collectors!
New Topic Post Reply