Regina, Silver Scrolls and a surprise

Discuss and share pictures of plants in the genus Heuchera and the hybrid genus Heucherella, commonly known as coral bells and foamy bells.
caliloo
USDA Zone: SE PA z6

Regina, Silver Scrolls and a surprise

Post by caliloo »

Heucheras are a new interest for me. I had the old standby Palace purple for years, but only last year did I start to discover new varieties.....

Regina

Silver Scrolls

And I had a happy accident... I had moved a few small pieces of Palace Purple to a VERY sunny location to get some size on them before i sold them at my yard/plant sale and I love them there! The foliage is bronze and VERY shiny. This is one that is much nicer in lots of sun IMHO.

Thanks for looking!

Alexa
Spring - An experience in immortality.
- Henry D. Thoreau
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Very nice, Alexa! Did we all start out with Palace Purple? :lol: I know I did.....and I've discovered how well I like heucheras. Got a couple new ones last year and a few more this year. :D
Your Palace Purple looks fantastic in that spot!!
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

Very pretty, Alexa! :cool:

Joan, I don't even know the names of the coral bells (heuchera) I started out with. They were from my mother. The leaves were green. One had pink flowers and the other had red flowers. I ordered my first one with cool foliage from Chris in the Fall of 2002. :D
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
New Topic Post Reply