Creme Brulee in a pot

Discuss and share pictures of plants in the genus Heuchera and the hybrid genus Heucherella, commonly known as coral bells and foamy bells.
Denise_in_MI

Creme Brulee in a pot

Post by Denise_in_MI »

My potted plant theme this year...is orange. Looks nice up against my blue house. I have 2 planter's like this on either side of my porch. I also have 3 hanging baskets with the same combo. I'll transplant the Creme Brulee to my garden in the fall.

In the back is Purple Fountain Grass. On the left, Creme Brulee. In the middle, an orange mini dahlia. On the right, an orange type million bells (which I need to train). In the front, an orange/purple-ish sweet potato vine. It should look nice when it fills in.
baja220
USDA Zone: 6

Post by baja220 »

I like it!! I love my Creme Brulee and I just got some of those million bells too!

Debbie
maidofshade

Post by maidofshade »

The planter is looking good. Wait a month and that baby should be hanging out all over :D Nice color choices. I got a creme brulee this weekend. :oops: I think that is almost the end of what new ones I can find at my usual haunts. I just love heucheras don't you!! They really brighten up the garden :D
Denise_in_MI

Post by Denise_in_MI »

Thanks, I took a class on putting plants together for pots, what would have made it better - an Orange Marmelade hosta. :lol:
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Wonderful combination, Denise! It's going to be spectacular in another month! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Libby

Post by Libby »

Very pretty! :D
MollyD

Post by MollyD »

Loved it! Haven't been able to find a Creme Brulee here yet but I'm still trying.

MollyD
MollyD's Hosta list
Lat: 42.89N, Lon: 77.28W
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Denise,

That pot is gorgeous! If I had not already put caramel in the ground I would be tempted to try something similiar with it...(hmm maybe.....no, need to plant the others first :lol: )

Brenda
chickweedo

Post by chickweedo »

gorgeous combo! I love colour themed pots!
New Topic Post Reply