Peach Flambe

Discuss and share pictures of plants in the genus Heuchera and the hybrid genus Heucherella, commonly known as coral bells and foamy bells.
party_music50
USDA Zone: z5

Peach Flambe

Post by party_music50 »

I was searching for 'Green Spice' several years ago and I finally found it... along with several of what are now my favorite hostas and heucheras. I ordered 'Peach Flambe' then and it's always been reddish-orangey-gold -- until this year -- for some reason the leaves have a mixture of gorgeous olive green and deep wine tones. It must like the handwatering it gets, because we've had such horribly dry weather this year. I can hardly wait to see what it does for the rest of the season!

Darn. This photo doesn't do the color justice at all, but I thought you might like to see it anyway. It always makes me stop and look. :)
~~~ Audrey ~~~
“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good”
Dr. Seuss :)
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

What a fabulous combo of colors! Some of them really do make you stop and take a second look. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
party_music50
USDA Zone: z5

Post by party_music50 »

My new Sony camera doesn't show vibrant/intense colors like my Kodak did -- it really is a knock-out. Thanks for posting. :)
~~~ Audrey ~~~
“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good”
Dr. Seuss :)
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

I NEED one of those!!!! Love it!

Claudia
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
New Topic Post Reply