mason hollow heuchera experience

Discuss and share pictures of plants in the genus Heuchera and the hybrid genus Heucherella, commonly known as coral bells and foamy bells.
ladybug

mason hollow heuchera experience

Post by ladybug »

i just got my shipment from them today. i ordered
sashay
blackout
earth angel
snow angel
pistache
all i can is wow wow wow
i have never received bigger heucheras from anyone. good roots and they packed them with lots of soil. they looked great. really great. i was really impressed. will be calling on them again for sure. very reasonable prices too. cheaper than a lot of places i looked at. they shipped and i received them exactly one week from placing order. i am a big fan now.
ladybug
life is too short to be unhappy

i went to see michael buble in concert in charlotte nc on march 18 and it was fabulous!!
ladybug

Post by ladybug »

so after my very positive experience with mason hollow i ordered some more. i had a sour experience with big dipper farm. they take entirely too long to ship. mason hollow proves it is possible to order/ship/receive all in week. three weeks or more is absurd for people to have to wait in the prime of the season. i canceled my order with big dipper and now am ordering some of them from mason hollow. here is what i ordered.

lime rickey
marmalade
peach flambe
obsidion
velvet night
mahogany

can't wait to get this second shipment
ladybug

i went to see michael buble in concert in charlotte nc on march 18 and it was fabulous!!
baja220
USDA Zone: 6

Post by baja220 »

I'm glad your pleased with them!! I know I really was and a few I divided when I got them. I got 4 plants out of 1 Sashay and it grows well.
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Glad you were pleased with your order and thanks for the recommendation! I'll check them out! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
ladybug

Post by ladybug »

i got my second order thursday. again, i ordered and received the shipment in a week. i think that is outstanding service. plants were nice size and nice looking. i am done ordering for this year and will keep them handy for next spring when i order more.
ladybug

caliloo
USDA Zone: SE PA z6

Post by caliloo »

Glad to hear of the great experience. You got some terrific plants and I hope you have great luck with them!

Alexa
Spring - An experience in immortality.
- Henry D. Thoreau
gamekeeper

Re: mason hollow heuchera experience

Post by gamekeeper »

Me too,I have only had a couple of chances to visit but when I get back on the road I will make them my regular garden nursery .We have been VERY pleased with what we got and the people are every bit as nice I called late one evening expecting an answering machine and the owner answered and couldn't have been more pleasant certainly more than I when someone calls the kennel late.Very knowledge plant folks.
New Topic Post Reply