I love Heuchera(and hosta)

Discuss and share pictures of plants in the genus Heuchera and the hybrid genus Heucherella, commonly known as coral bells and foamy bells.
rosemarie

I love Heuchera(and hosta)

Post by rosemarie »

NOw that we have a Heuchera Forum, I have gone a little overboard!!I have ordered a bunch, now all I have to do is get them potted. The new ones are so gorgeous!!! :???:
Lovin' the great northwest!
boops
USDA Zone: 6b

Re: I love Heuchera(and hosta)

Post by boops »

Love Heuchera also-which ones did you get?
My Hosta List

Do one thing everyday that makes you happy
rosemarie

Post by rosemarie »

i found a new website:www.newgarden plants I ordered Sugar Plum and Lemon Chiffon! They had a few new Heuchera and the plants were large and well packed. Plus I got a bonus plant! So check them out! :) I also got Volcano and a few others I can't remewmber off the top of my head. Also I ordered Blackberry Crisp and I am going to order Gotham. All the new plants are all sitting on my deck in pots. I nticed that the Hosta I potted last fall are going like gangbusters and I think have enough of a good start to go into my garden. We will see!! I am trying to get my garden re-organized, I lost so many when I couldn't get out and water. Now I have sprinklers out there and things are bginning to come back. I am amazed at that!!! :D I hope all this makes sense, :hmm:
boops

Post by boops »

Those are some nice heuchera choices. I love Coral Bells, just got a couple of Green Spice for my Hosta Gardens.I have a ton of others but that Lemon Chiffon is really pretty. I have two Lime Rickeys but the Lemon Chiffon has a nice green tone to it. thanks for the heads up on the plant site. I just also ordered trailing Heucherella called Yellowstone Falls-which I will pot and put on a hidden stand or tree stump behind my hosta garden. Good Luck with your new plants.
My Hosta List

rosemarie

Post by rosemarie »

I have alot of Heuchera but there are still a couple of new ones i want: Paprika , Gotham and Blackberry Jam,. I noticed that since the ones on my deck are blooming, I have humming birds feeding. Fun!!! :P
boops

Post by boops »

I have so many heuchera, agastache, and other hummingbird plants-not a single hummer yet this year. :(
My Hosta List

New Topic Post Reply