Need help posting images

Post general forum comments or forum questions here. Specific gardening questions should be posted in the forum for that particular topic.

Moderator: Chris_W

Jennifer
USDA Zone: 6

Need help posting images

Post by Jennifer »

Can someone please advise me on posting photos? When I click on upload attachment, I get the option to click on browse button, but my computer won't allow it. If I click on "add the file" it just brings me back to where it says "upload attachement" again.

Thanks
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Re: Need help posting images

Post by Chris_W »

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by your computer won't allow it. When you put the cursor over the Browse... button, click your mouse button. If you are still having trouble I would suggest using the Firefox browser.

Once you click on the Browse... button you can then find and select the picture you want to upload. It should be a gif or jpeg file, with the proper suffix at the end (.gif or .jpg) and the file needs to be less than 150 kb. Once selected the file name will show up next to the Browse... button. Submit the post, or click on add the file to upload another.

Hope that helps, but if you can fill me in as to what your computer won't allow I can look into it more.

Good luck,

Chris
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

i meant that when I put the curser over the browse button, it won't allow me to click on it. Not sure what you mean by using the Firefox browser...
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

Hi Jennifer,

Even if the cursor disappears when you put the mouse over it, still click the button. I think it will still work.

You can download the Firefox browser here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Sorry for the trouble.

Chris
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

thanks Chris, you were right, it worked...technology is not my strongest talent! What are you, the owner of Hallson?
New Topic Post Reply