Trouble with posting on the forum

Post general forum comments or forum questions here. Specific gardening questions should be posted in the forum for that particular topic.

Moderator: Chris_W

GrannyNanny

Trouble with posting on the forum

Post by GrannyNanny »

Hi Chris -- Since you redid the forum, it's making me log in with name and password every time I get on and want to post something. Can you fix it so that I'm logged in automatically the way i used to be? This is frustrating. Thanks -- Phyllis
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Re: Trouble with posting on the forum

Post by Chris_W »

Hi Phyllis,

Make sure you have cookies enabled, and then just check off the box during login to keep you logged in all the time and it will work just like before. That part never changed when we updated the forum back in 2008, I think it was?

Also, if you have cookies enabled and it still doesn't work, then the cookie file for perennialnursery.com is corrupted on your computer. Unfortunately that is on your machine and not here with the software. To fix this, go to the bottom where there is a link that says "delete all board cookies" and click on it. This will erase the cookie file on your computer and set up a new one the next time you login (you won't notice it until after you leave and come back and log in one more time).

Hope that helps.

Chris
New Topic Post Reply